Monday, October 28, 2013

Love Lost By Maria De Souza


This cover will always have a very special place in my heart. This was my very first and it was quite an adventure. I was very lucky to be able to work with an author who had a great vision, Maria Desouza, and a model who just couldn't take a bad picture Joe Marvullo. The hours of phone conversations and e mails back and forth are truly what let me know that this is what I wanted to do. This isn't just about the covers for me, it is about bringing a vision to life. Many thanks to Maria DeSouza for taking a chance and helping me discover myself as a cover artist.

Visit Joe Marvullo (Model) on Facebook



Visit Photographer Jubert Gilay (Front Cover) on Facebook
 Visit Photographer David Massa (Back Cover) on Facebook
Below are more items that I have completed for this author!

 



http://shamrockcoverdesigns.blogspot.com/2013/11/signing-banners.html

Maria's Rose
This rose is quite special. I picked it out specifically for Maria and did a mini photoshoot in 2013 and you may see it appear from time to time throughout her blog backgrounds, banners, and even inside her books!





Book Interior Design


Blog Background

No comments:

Post a Comment